Call today for a FREE Quote!  (818) 264-4439

Frequently Asked Questions

Is there a catch when requesting a free quote from your website?
Absolutely not! There are no risks or commitments when requesting a free quote from my website. After receiving your request for a free quote, I will contact you via your preferred method (phone or e-mail) and provide the best possible rate I can procure for your specified insurance need. If you are satisfied with the rate, we can proceed and get you insured. Otherwise, I thank you for the opportunity to provide a quote and wish you the best of luck in your insurance search.

Do you only provide insurance to California residents?
Yes. I am a California licensed insurance agent working for the Farmers Insurance Group and can only provide insurance coverage for residents in the state of California.

What is the mandatory minimum level of coverage for auto insurance in California?
California’s Compulsory Financial Responsibility Law requires every driver and owner of a motor vehicle to be financially responsible for their actions. The statutory minimum limits of liability insurance are:

          -Bodily Injury ($15,000 for the death or injury of any one 
           person, any one accident; and $30,000 for all persons in any 
           one accident)
          -Property Damage ($5,000 for any one accident)

What are the penalties for driving without liability insurance?
Judges can impound the vehicles of frequent, flagrant violators. If you provide false evidence of auto insurance coverage and your driver’s license is suspended, the suspension cannot be lifted until you demonstrate genuine Proof of Insurance.

What is in a standard homeowner’s insurance policy?
A standard homeowner’s insurance policy includes three essential types of coverage.

          -Coverage for the structure of your home.
          -Coverage for your personal belongings.
          -Liability protection.

Can I own a home without homeowners insurance?
Unlike driving a car, you can legally own a home without homeowners insurance. But, if you have bought your home and financed the purchase with a mortgage, your lender will most likely require you to get homeowners insurance coverage. That’s because lenders need to protect their investment in your home in case your house burns down or is badly damaged by a storm, tornado or other disaster. If you live in an area likely to flood, the bank will also require you to purchase flood insurance. Some financial institutions may also require earthquake coverage if you live in a region vulnerable to earthquakes. If you buy a co-op or condominium, your board will probably require you to buy homeowners insurance.


Thank you for visiting us on our new website! I’m excited to be able to provide all the same great quality insurance service, while now being able to stay in better touch with my customers. You’ll notice the new website has my links to Facebook, LinkedIn, and my new Blog. Please browse my new website …

Read more