56% of car owners are paying too much for their auto insurance! Let me tell you about three easy things you can do today to cut down your cost:
#1 – Give them more business and reap the rewards! – By combining your auto and home (home, business, life, etc) policies with the same insurance company they will reward you with a multi-policy discount. If your insurance company doesn’t offer you this discount then chances are I can beat your current policies.
#2 – Cut the middleman out – Brokers make their money by charging a brokerage fee and they add that fee to your costs. By switching to a private insurance agent, you can cut out the brokerage fee and save yourself some additional money.
#3 – Discounts, Discounts, Discounts!!! – The following discounts will save you money:
- Good Driver Discount – You qualify for this if within the last 3 years you have only had one accident or ticket. This discount can save you 20-30% off your premium.
- Good Student Discount – Is your child making better than a 3.0 GPA? If so, they may be eligible for an additional 30% discount!
- Occupational Discount – From police officers to science based degrees, you may be eligible for an additional 10-15% discount off your policy. Check with me to see if your occupation qualifies.
- Anti-theft device – Don’t have a fancy alarm? Bring “The Club” back from the 90s and you will be qualified for a discount.
- Multi-car – Add more than one car to your policy and reap the rewards
- Anti-lock brakes, traction control, and other car features can save you more money
If you currently aren’t offered these discounts, check with me to see what I can do for you.
May Promotion – Win a $25 Starbucks card by liking my Facebook page Sahar Insures